Monday 24th August 2020
Event: The Amazon Small Business Accelerator Bootcamp: Food & Drink
Date: Monday, 24th August, 2020 - Friday, 28th August, 2020
Time: 10:00 - 12:00
Description: Amazon Bootcamp: Food & Drink
Apply to join a free bootcamp to help get your business online.
During our five-day bootcamp, 100 businesses will benefit from sessions on how to get your business online, sell your products on Amazon, build a website and master social media. You’ll also benefit from meeting a group of founders from your sector, Amazon specific training and advice from a dedicated group of expert and advisers.
The Amazon Small Business Accelerator Bootcamp is free to join but does require a daily commitment of two hours of learning time (10am to midday BST) for a total of five working days. At the end of the week, you’ll receive a certificate showing that you completed the 10-hour course – evidence that you are a fully-fledged online business!
To apply and for further information, please follow the link, fill in the form by 2 August and you will be notified by 13 August if you have been selected among the 100 participants.
What you will learn
Day one: Getting started on Amazon
1. How to start on Amazon Marketplace (register an account and create product listings)
2. Securing barcodes
3. Building an effective website with Ruby Lee, founder, Studio 77
Day two: How to send products to customers
1. Processing orders
2. Account performance and key metrics
3. Scaling operations with Claire Brumby
4. Office hour with an account manager from Amazon
Day three: Marketing
1. Amazon marketing tools
2. Building your brand on social media with Katherine George, founder, Oh So Social
Day Four: Meet the seller
1. Meet an expert seller from the food & drink sector and get your questions answered
2. Office hour with an account manager from Amazon
Day Five: Meet the experts and wrap up
1. Hear from an expert panel and get your questions answered
2. Hear from an inspirational entrepreneur in the food & drink sector: John Stapleton
3. Have a plan of action for the next few months and graduate!