Wednesday 21st April 2021
Event: Skills Humber
Skills Humber is being held virtually. This free event brings young people from the region into contact with employers, training providers, colleges, universities and professional bodies.
Using a dedicated virtual platform, attendees will have the opportunity to navigate through different spaces to interact with our wide variety of exhibitors. More information coming shortly!
Wednesday 21 April 2021: 9:30am-6pm
Update on Coronavirus: Due to the current restrictions we have decided to run this event virtually.
For more details and to register for the event please visit: https://prospectsevents.co.uk/our-events/skills-england/skills-humber-2021
Event: Office 365-So much more than just Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
Office 365-So much more than just Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
Date: Wed 21 April 2021
Time: 1:00PM - 2:30PM
Where: Online Webinar
To book your place
Business processes can be converted into user friendly tools to provide visibility of essential business information internally, leading to improved lead times, increased quality and improved sales and increased margins!
This webinar will help delegates find out how Microsoft Office 365 (O365) for Business can:
- Significantly improve business processes.
- Be used to create bespoke digital solutions.
- Make life easier for employees.
1. Overview of O365 software Business Standard offering.
2. Explore how O365 can be much more than just Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
3. Introduction to SharePoint & PowerApps, and how they complement each other
4. Demo how SharePoint can be used as an Intranet, Database and Web Pages, highlighting the functional benefits for business processes.
5. Demo how PowerApps can be used as a Front End operational system for all employees tracking Orders/Jobs.
This webinar is delivered by Darren Dickinson who is the Commercial Director at Simga DX Ltd. The business specialises in creating bespoke digital solutions to solve real business problems and create opportunities for growth and improvement.
*Please note that webinars are recorded and made available for viewing on online platforms to help support businesses. By registering, you consent to the webinar being recorded and shared.