Wednesday 28th April 2021
Event: Ethically Transforming Your Business With Digital & AI Tools
Ethically Transforming Your Business With Digital & AI Tools
Date: Wed 28 April 2021
Time: 1:00PM - 2:30PM
Where: Online Webinar
To book your place
Businesses are deploying AI tools across their marketing, HR, sales & other functions.
Artificial intelligence (AI) – in particular machine learning – tools, are helping organisations across all sectors and geographies to gain valuable insights, to reduce costs and to improve customer service and increase sales.
Are you fully up to speed with the AI landscape or are you missing opportunities?
Are you capable of harnessing this technology ethically, building trust with your customers?
In this virtual event, you’ll learn all you need to know about how to ethically transform your business with digital and AI tools.
Attendees will gain these key takeaways from the session:
- A deeper understanding of AI, deep learning and machine Learning
- Greater awareness of the key benefits to your business
- Knowledge of the core digital and AI platforms, tools and vendors
- Understanding of ethics: trust, consent, explainability and more
- Expert advice on how to get closer to the customer and building trust
- Tips on how to avoid pitfalls and succeed with AI
Katie King is a published Author, Keynote Speaker, Trainer and Consultant on Artificial Intelligence (AI), leadership and business transformation. She is a member of the UK Government All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) task force for the adoption of AI, and an Editorial Board Member for the AI and Ethics Journal (Springer Nature – global publisher).
*Please note that webinars are recorded and made available for viewing on online platforms to help support businesses. By registering, you consent to the webinar being recorded and shared.