FULLY FUNDED TRAINING!
The programme provides high-quality practical education, specifically designed to enable UK business owners to grow their businesses and achieve their ambitions. The programme is fully funded by the Goldman Sachs Charitable Foundation.
Participants will benefit from:
- Specialist workshops
- Business coaching
- Networking opportunities
- Exposure to professional experts and one-to-one support
- Development of a Growth plan specifically tailored to their own business
The programme gives participants a opportunity to meet and work with a wide range of business owners from across the country and also to join the National Alumni network of business owners who have undertaken the programme in the past.
The full details about the programme are on www.goldmansachs.com/citizenship/10000-small-businesses/UK and the application form is available online on www.10ksbapply.co.uk
The key criteria are as follows:
- The business should have been trading for a minimum of 3 years.
- The business must have turnover in excess of £250,000 with no maximum.
- The business should have more than 5 employees with the maximum probably around 60 employees, although this is flexible.
- The applicant should be the major Shareholder or major Decision maker.
- The programme is open to businesses in all sectors
- Applications are welcome from commercial businesses and Social Enterprises