Get Ready, Drive 2021 is coming
HSBC are delighted to announce the launch of our first ever, Global Business Banking conference for clients. Drive 2021: Inspiring Progressive Business is the largest virtual SME conference in the world.
Hosted from 4 - 20 May 2021, Drive 2021 features a mix of high profile keynote speeches, interactive panel discussions, and practical workshops held over different time zones to reach SME owners and managers around the globe.
Drive 2021 is focused on enabling HSBC customers to grow their business through connections and insights that only HSBC can bring them. Drive 2021 is a bold brand experience for our customers and it demonstrates why HSBC is the international bank of choice for SMEs.
Drive 2021 highlights include:
- Three sessions hosted by the HSBC UK Business Banking team focusing on optimising cash flow, boosting business resilience and transforming with digital, which all align to the Tomorrow Ready hub
- Predictions for future trends from Scott Galloway, entrepreneur, Professor of Marketing at NYU Stern Business School
- Why a purpose led-profit mind-set can change the world and your business with Meena Harris, activist, Phenomenal Woman entrepreneur
- How to access venture capital and private equity funding
- Workshops hosted by Google on analytics and digital marketing
- Opportunities for SMEs in the Greater Bay Area
- Workshops on opportunities on eCommerce platforms
Please register via the the following link: http://sirius-hull.co.uk/files/dal/338.pdf