Small Business Leadership Programme (SBLP)
The University of Derby are pleased to announce that they are delivering the Governments new Small Business Leadership Programme (SBLP). Provided free of charge* as part of a £20m business support package the programme will help small businesses recover from the impact of COVID-19.
Delivery of the programme is online, allowing easy access alongside work commitments, with the next available start dates of 2 November & 23 November, plus further dates also available.
Focused on enhancing business resilience and escalating recovery the practical programme will:
• Develop your strategic capability to plan for the future of your organisation, and to ensure that your business is in a great position to recover from the impact of COVID-19
• Learn how to make your business more productive and resilient
• Support you to develop your management and leadership skills, and increase your confidence to make better decisions, boost business performance and become more effective
• Provide a reflective and practical programme tailored to support your business
• Help you to build lasting relationships with a network of small business leaders and business experts in your region
• Create an innovative, productive and agile organisational culture able to drive growth
• Support you to embed responsible business practices
Participants will strengthen their strategic leadership skills and gain the confidence to make informed decisions to boost business performance in key areas, including: innovation, leadership, employee engagement, operational efficiency, financial management, customer relationships and employee engagement.
The registration process is no more than 10 minutes and there is no need for delegates to do any pre-course work and as it is virtual - they just log on at the agreed time and start date and go for it
If you would like to find out more about the programme click here or reply to this email and one of our business advisors will get in touch.
*To join the Small Business Leadership Programme your business must be a Small or Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) located in the Yorkshire & Humberside region, you must employ between 5 and 249 people and have been operational for at least one year. Participants should be a decision maker or member of the senior management team within the business with at least one person reporting directly to them.
Please note that there may be the opportunity to accommodate two managers from the same company so if this of interest, please get an appropriate colleague to register as well