The Waterline Summit 2020
About The Waterline Summit: Online Event 19th October – 23rd October 2020
• The Waterline Summit 2020 is set to return even bigger and better.
• The week-long event will be hosted online across five days through a virtual conference centre, including a lobby, networking lounge, exhibition hall, auditorium, and art exhibition room.
• The virtual platform allows attendees to browse exhibition stands, download valuable content and materials, attend webinars and network with both exhibitors and other attendees.
• The online Summit is free to attend and remains the ideal opportunity to learn more about how the Humber region is working towards a zero-carbon economy and what sustainable careers are in store for our future leaders.
• Monday 19 October
• Theme: Adaptation and Resilience
• Sponsored by: Yorkshire Energy Park
• Tuesday 20 October
• Theme: Clean Growth
• Sponsored by: Phillips 66
• Wednesday 21 October
• Theme: Nature-based Solutions
• Sponsored by: Bishop Burton College
• Thursday 22 October
• Theme: International Business
• Sponsored by: SSE Thermal
• Friday 23 October
• Theme: Sustainable Finance
• Sponsored by: HSBC UK
For further details and to register for the event please follow the link.